My New World

I am a mother of a 9 year old son from my first marriage who lives full time with his father and my new hubs and I have a newborn son... this is just my place to vent, scream, yell, cry, cheer and just get it out...

Some days are easier than others... today is not one of them. I am sad and depressed... why? Who the hell knows. hormones?? maybe... fact is I am down and I celebrating by having my very own pity party... complete with Oreos and milk... not helping though at all... even if Oreos could help they would not for very long because I am a girl and I quickly realize where those oreos go and so then I have to eat more to help that pain.. which doesn't work... vicious circle girls (and boys)...

I feel so lonely... so disconnected... what happened to having that kind of life where people are around all the time? Doing laundry with your bff and gossiping while the kids are playing in the next room. What happened to people following through with what they say they will do... no matter how big or small... just showing up. Look I am not delusional... I know I have made the mistakes and messed up bigtime... but seriously what happened to it mattering where your heart is. My life is so far from what I thought it would be. Don't get me wrong it is not all bad... by far. I have an amazing hubs... and 2 of the best boys in the world...



Like I said it is a pity party... it doesn't have to be explained....

0 comments:

Post a Comment